Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Pattern Day: Potholders!























♥ Click this link if you want to follow my blog with Bloglovin ♥

Click here for more free patterns - Klik hier voor meer gratis patronen

Granny squares haken vind ik altijd heel erg leuk en onlangs zag ik dit patroon op de website van Garnstudio: pannenlappen! De pannenlap op de foto hierboven is het eerste patroon. Wil je meer gratis patronen zien? Kijk dan bovenaan op de pagina met Free Crochet Patterns. De pagina zal regelmatig aangevuld worden met patronen van mezelf en met links naar leuke patronen van anderen dus hou het in de gaten.
p.s. de pannenlappen zijn gehaakt met haaknaald 4mm en Drops Paris katoen.

I allways love to crochet granny squares and last night I found this pattern on the website of Garnstudio: potholders! The potholder on the picture above is the first pattern. Do you want to see more free patterns? Then go to the top of this blog to the page with Free Crochet Patterns. The page will be updated every now and then with patterns designed by me and links to patterns of other people, so keep an eye on it.
p.s. the potholders were made with crochet hook 4mm and Drops Paris cotton.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty potholders! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuke pannelappen Annemarie, mooie kleurtjes heb je gebruikt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Annemarie.
    Wat een leuke pannelappen.Ik wil er zo wel aan beginnen. Ik ben alleen erg benieuwd met welk materiaal je dit gehaakt hebt (en welke maat haaknaald).

    Groetjes en veel creatief plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to my link-party and for commenting!
    Also thanks for the invitation to link to your party - I do alreay. :-) Well, at least I used to. With my English blog. Have not updated it in a while now ... just too little time.
    I do not think that it makes too much sense to link with my German blog as there are probably not that many German people in your party ... But when I get back to my routine with my English blog I will stop by again! :-)

    Love

    Ursula/ Ms Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get tired of these designs. So pretty. Thanks for linking up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the colors! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are soooo cute...i wish i could crochet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great potholders! Thanks so much for linking to the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete